Sharpie Lion Print Sweepstakes
Terms and Conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. This competition is open to residents of Australia, aged 13 years or over. Immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. This competition will commence at 5:00pm on 24 June 2016 in Melbourne and all entries must be received by 11:59pm on 30 June 2016. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
4. Entry is limited to one per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter, entrants must like or comment on the Facebook promotion image. Liking the Facebook page is optional and does not grant an extra entry.
6. The prize for the winner(s) is one colour print of Darren O'Hehir's drawing "Sharpie Lion". There will be 1 winner.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
9. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner(s) will be notified via Facebook by 8 July 2016. The winner(s) must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
11. To obtain details of the winner(s) please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
12. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
13. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook and you agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
14. The winner(s) agree to have their Facebook profiles tagged on the Facebook Page (Darren O'Hehir Art & Design) for the purpose of announcing the winner(s).
15. The winner agrees to pick up the prize from the Promoter's address. Alternative shipping arrangements may be made such as meeting at an agreed upon local location but any third party postage and handling will be paid for by the winner.
16. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter is Darren O'Hehir, Melbourne, Australia.